lundi 25 août 2014

Oh Doctor please help me

Dear Diary,
I am in lovvvve.
I met this doctor/plane owner/salsa dancer/gentleman and it was so refreshing!
He came to pick me up in his convertible Audi and we went to his place. We went in his pool and he was a real athletic guy (the kind that could do fitness competition) and i just didn't knew how to act cool anymore. We were going on for supper so i changed myself in the same bcbg dress that i was wearing with the 1st married man and it seduced him. He told me he was the luckiest guy because he was going to eat with the prettiest girl. He was a complete gentleman all night, opening me every door (even to get out of the car) and walked me to my front door and told me it was his best 1st date ever.

I am in heaven

Picture of  the outfits coming soon

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire