mardi 12 août 2014

New Yorker Model


I've got a little story for you girls as my sugar life is not too exciting. Sunday i was waiting for my friend outside of the subway; we were meeting to go at the old port (the picture was taken that day). As i was waiting for her there is this guy that came to me at first i thought he wanted to ask for direction but he actually asked for my number! I was so surprised because guys in Montreal don't dare starting a conversation with girls. At first I was in shock and hesitant because obviously the guy was my age (which means not a SD).  I looked at him for 30 second without saying a word ahah poor him. I end up saying ok and then he told me he was from New York City (I knew he couldn't be from Montreal !!!). So since that he add me on facebook and everything and now i know he is a Model/Writer/Pianist. Not so bad for a kid. Anyway I don't know if I want to go on a date with him he is my age and clearly wouldn't pay my bills. Tell me girls what would you do ?? 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire