lundi 25 août 2014

Boring married man #2

Have you ever went on a date that from the moment you meet the person you know it will be awkward ? That's exactly what happened with Married man #2. The day before we were supposed to meet but i stood him up. So we finally went for lunch and as we were waiting for a table I felt this cold between us. He wasn't hungry so he just ordered a starter and look at me the whole time that i was eating. Damn why can't I meet anyone interesting !!!! I was trying to have a conversation but he simply wouldn't talk. So the date last for about 15 minutes haha. We walked across the street and he ask me if i wanted an arrangement with him... I wasn't even able to pretend that i liked him so i created some sort of story. Oh and did i forgot to say that he was looking just like my friend's father. What would you girls do if ever you would be on a date with the father of someone you know ??

Picture of the outfit will be coming soon

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire