samedi 20 septembre 2014

The lion king

Hello girls I am sorry i was soooo busy lately with the beginning of school and I didn't had the chance to write. So here is what happened 1 month ago !...

I had hangout with the doctor a couple of time at the restaurant or at his place around the pool or running together. He was still being a true gentleman walking me to my door and wasn't asking for more. My ex sugardaddy had gave me some advice and I remember once he told me "as long as you haven't slept with the guy he is going to give you everything that you want because he want to get you". So I was using this strategy and I wanted to make him wait as long as possible. If you wonder how I was doing it, it was pretty simple. When he would try a move I would tell him "I'm not ready yet, you know I want to take my time. I want to make things right with you. Blablabla" haha. So after like 3-4 times that we were going on date I told him that on the next date i wanted us to do on activity. And guesssss what we did !!!! The lion king !!! It was so beautiful I enjoyed it so much ! And after the date he drove me home, kissed me and gave me 500$$$.. BEST DATE EVER if you know what i mean haha


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire