lundi 25 août 2014

Old SD $$$

Last year when i was looking at the profile of men on their 30 most of them would say "Don't expect me to pay for your companionship if that's what you are looking for go see an old guy". So guess what i did ! That night i came home bursting into laughter with 500$ in my purse. Let me tell you about the juicy details...  We went for supper and he was very respectful. We talked about politic, religion and business and when he would asked me a question he would call me "big girl" hahaha just like a grand father! At the end he asked me if i would come to his place so I said okay and oh my god his apartment was so royal! You would not have believed your eyes. All we did was talk ... we discussed an arrangement and he told me that he can't have sex (I AM BLESS) and that every time that we would meet he would discretely put 500$ in my purse. So to my ex SD that told me i was never going to get money from an other man... shove it up your ass :) xoxo.

Picture of the outfit will be coming soon

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire