mardi 22 juillet 2014

How it all started

Dear Diary,
My name is Chanel Lewis i am 22 years old and i am a SUGAR BABY. It all started when i've created a profile on seekingarrangement in December 2012. I've met fake, jerk and crazy guy until i met this 45 years old sugar daddy who gave me 1000$. That night i've got home, ran to see my sister (she was a sugar baby as well) and spread the money on top of her bed to roll on it. It was m-a-g-i-c-a-l. I was dating this guy for a little bit more than 1 year and it ended last week soooo i am back on the sugar dating. I'm gonna tell you everything about my dates, outfits and advice. So have a seat and enjoy the ride.




On that blog all the pictures are mine and the name have been changed.
My first language is french so please be indulgent.
If you have any questions feel free to message me !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire